Management and Staff
Penny Lundie is a Social Worker by Profession and has been the Director of Epworth over the last 16 years.
Administration& Public Relations Manager:
Roberta Ingrato has a diploma in Business Management and has been at Epworth 16 years.
Child Care Manager:
Joan Brauer has a certificate in Child & Youth Care and has been at Epworth for 28 years.
Therapy and Assessment Centre Manager: Robyn Hill is the Practice Manager at the Therapy and Assessment Centre. She is a senior social worker and has been at Epworth for 9 years. She has been in her current position for nearly 2 years.
Senior Social Worker and Program Coordinator:
Caleb Cheza is the Senior Social worker at Epworth and has managed the program for 2 years.
Financial Manager: Maureen Prentice has her National Diploma in Accounting & Registered Tax Practitioner her experiences allows in Company Accountants and Office Manager various Company she has been working at Epworth for 10 years.
Alice Madolo – 15 year’s service
Caroline Matona – 15 year’s service
Ingrid Mkwanazi – 23 year’s service
Simon Radebe – 37 year’s service at Epworth as the driver
Maggie Claassens – 20 year’s service
- Joan Lundie – 15 year’s service
- Elizabeth Mashiloane – 7 year’s service
- Joyce Shembe – 23 years
- Obed Chonco our Chef – 5 years service
- Maureen Magotsi – years service
- Ian Naude – 4 year’s service
- Bernard Rerani – 14 year’s service
- Dumisani Shaba – 7 year’s service
- Ezrom Malapane – 12 year’s service
- Raymond Rerani – 7 year’s service
- Jacobite Shabangu – 17 year’s service
- Jeffrey Ramunyandi – 10 year’s service
- Josephine Mofokeng -14 years service
- Tamara Makita -10 year’s service
- Tryphina Mampholo – 11 year’s service
- Lucy Malapane – 7 year’s service
- Stella Papo – 9 year’s service
- Zinhle Kubheka – 8 year’s service
- Feziwe Mazwi – 2 year’s service
- Margaret Mathye – 8 year’s service
- Zanele Mhlanga – 5 year’s service
- Tapiwe Gwande – 2 year’s service
- Lucia Mazibuko – 6 year’s service
Therapy & Assessment Centre
Elmarie Moss Dormehl
BA Psychology (2003); PGCE (2004); BEd(Hons) in Learningsupport 2005; BEd (Hons) Educational Psychology (2006); MEd Educational Psychology (2010). She has been with Epworth for the past eight years in the capacity as Intern Educational Psychologist, Registered Counsellor (post Intern) and then in the capacity of Therapy and Assessment Centre Manager for the past 7 years. She has been in Private Practice as a Registered Counsellor for 9 years and as an Educational Psychologist for 7 years.
Interns Psychologists 2017:
- Khanyisile Bujela
- Amy Christie
- Melissa Bester
- Victoria Ntanzi
- Busisiwe Mhlungu
- Desree Nku – 6 year’s service
Private Practice – Therapists:
- Candace Janks – Counselling psychologist – 2 years service
- Hante – Educational psychologist
Supervision of Intern Students
- Dr Gerhard Schwar _ Counselling psychologist (14 years involvement)
- Liezel Angelova – Counselling psychologist (3 years involvement
- Tania Holtz – Educational psychologist. ( 12 years )Supervision of Intern Students
Lynette Roux – Clinical Psychologist. Supervision of staff and therapy program at Epworth Children’s Village
Occupational Therapy Centre
H.O.D Full Time Therapist:
OT Support Services:
Resource Centre Coordinator:
Julie Blackburn – She worked as volunteer in the homework space from April 1993 till 2009 then she became the permanent staff at the Resource Centre and has been with us ever since.